At MPP, the health of our employees and customers is our highest priority. In response to our current public health situation related to COVID-19, we are constantly monitoring updates from the CDC, WHO, and medical professionals to do our part in taking the necessary precautions to ensure your health and safety as we continue to serve you.
Preventive Safety measures our teams are taking for your safety, include the following:
- Instead of hand shaking, wave or elbow touch when meeting customer
- Keep 6 feet distance from customers
- Wash hands frequently with soap for at least 20 seconds
- Use hand sanitizer when unable to wash hands
- Avoid touching mouth, eyes, and nose
- Cough/sneeze into elbow
- Clean and sanitize work area when finished
- Stay home if sick
Virtual estimates can be given to limit the in person contact for cabinet refinishing. We can provide an accurate estimate with photos and information given by you. The majority of our cabinet work is done in our shop, and the rest of the work is done in your home in a couple days in a contained space.
WHAT CAN YOU DO TO HELP?
Let us know beforehand if your are feeling ill and we can reschedule estimate or start of project.
We understand these are hard times, but we are in this together!
-Midlands Pro Painters Team